An Effective Approach to Health, Wellness and Success
You might be surprised to know that clinical hypnotherapy is an accepted treatment in many fields of medicine and healthcare. Psychologists, psychiatrists, clinical social workers, marriage and family therapists, medical doctors, masters-level nurses, and even chiropractors are using clinical hypnotherapy in their practices.
Today the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis (ASCH) promotes greater acceptance of hypnosis as a clinical tool with broad applications. Clinical hypnotherapy meshes neatly with other current healthcare trends, including mind-body health and integrative medicine. As a privately owned and independent integrative health and wellness practice, The Center for Integrative and Functional Health & Wellness uses clinical hypnotherapy to treat people with a variety of conditions. Clinical hypnotherapy fits easily with other healthcare trends, including mind-body health and integrative medicine and wellness.
By using hypnosis the aim is to:
- help you create a sense of peace, wellbeing and harmony within, so that you can deal with your challenges in a more positive and confident manner
- empower you to make positive changes
- reduce panic and fear creating an increased sense of control over your life
- prepare you mentally for success
- teach you how to gain further control over your life and yourself by using self-hypnosis
Discover clinical hypnotherapy with our integrative medicine doctors. Call us at 630-980-1400 or fill out our online form to request an appointment. Cook County and DuPage County residents frequently visit from Schaumburg, IL, Bartlett, IL, Carol Stream, IL, Hanover Park, IL, Roselle, IL, Bloomingdale, IL and Addison, IL.